Sending GRE scores after taking the test?
I'm not sure if I should be taking the GRE now to "get it over with" or if I should wait until I have everything else done (I'm still not sure if I'm applying this fall or next fall).
Also, how far in advance did you register? And how much studying did you do? I'm preparing now, so is that too far in advance and am I going to drive myself crazy thinking about the GREs for the next couple of months?